The specialized Ophthalmological Clinic Athens Eye Hospital is built on the corner of Saki Karagiorga and Kolokotroni Streets in Ano Glyfada, on a plot of 1,937m². It offers full diagnostic, treatment and scientific research services related to matters of vision.
- Fully equipped operating theatres with all secondary use spaces and recovery area located on the third floor of the clinic.
- Nursing unit with auxiliary areas and children’s examination rooms
- Administrative and financial services, meeting rooms, library and special examination areas located on the first floor.
- Main entrance for the public along with the help desk, the reception and the waiting area constitute a functional unit that depicts the public profile of the clinic.
- Special operating theatre for refractive eye surgery, along with recovery area, examination rooms and diagnosis.
- Car park with 80 spaces
The main design objective was to create a functional and friendly building, making the best use of plot orientation and natural light, appropriate for varying weather conditions throughout the year.
ATHENS EYE HOSPITAL, OPHTHALMOLOGY PRIVATE HOSPITAL, GLYFADA - 2008
SAKI KARAGIORGA AND KOLOKOTRONI STREETS
Associate Architect: L. Niakaki, Ch. Tsallas, A. Talagani
click to enlarge
24 TOMBAZI, CHALANDRI - ATHENS 15232 GREECE, TEL. (+30) 68 45 313 - 68 45 335 - FAX (+30) 68 53 930, EMAIL: